Skip to main content of
Vintage and Veteran Vehicles

Quick Contact

Your Council
More Services

Vintage and Veteran Vehicles

  • Application form RF100a - Motor Tax Renewal Form (PDF) - 738 kbs  must be fully completed and signed ensuring valid insurance details are entered
  • A vehicle is classed as a vintage/veteran once it is 30 years old from date of manufacture and a concessionary rate of motor tax then applies
  • Tax Renewal form must be fully completed and signed ensuring insurance details are entered
  • No NCT/CRW is required for Vintage Vehicles
  • Vehicle Registration Certificate (VRC)/Log Book should be submitted
  • Appropriate fee.  Refer to for Rates of Tax Duty