Agenda of Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area Meeting to be held on 21st January 2013 at 12 noon
Sligo County CouncilInfrastructural Services DepartmentGovernor's HouseSt Anne's PlaceSligo
15th January, 2013
TO: EACH MEMBER OF THE SLIGO/DRUMCLIFFE ELECTORAL AREA COMMITTEE
The next Committee Meeting for the Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area will be held on Monday, 21st January, 2013 at 12 noon in the Council Chamber, County Hall,Riverside,Sligo to discuss Clár as hereunder.
You are requested to attend.
- To confirm the Minutes of Sligo/Drumcliffe Area Committee Meeting held on the 12th November, 2012. (copy attached).
- Matters arising from Minutes.
- Consideration of planning decisions to grant and to refuse which were made since previous meeting (up to 2.10.12, previously circulated) 3.10.12 to 11.1.13 attached.
- Consideration of list of An Bord Pleanala decisions made since previous meeting (up to 2.10.12, previously circulated) 3.10.12 to 11.1.13 attached.
- To consider the following notice of motion as submitted by Councillor Keaney:
“In 2013 the G8 summit is coming to Enniskillen, with this in mind I’m asking that this council would make a claim to central government for extra funding for hedge cutting and rubbish collection on both the N15 and N16”.
- “To fix a date for the next area committee meeting.
- A.O.B. with the permission of the Cathaoirleach.
Meeting Date 21/01/2013