Budget Meeting Minutes
Adjourned Budget Meeting held on the 14th of January 2008 in County Hall, Riverside, Sligo at 11.00 am
- Healy Mc Gowan,
OFFICIALS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Mr H. Kearns, County Manager
- Ms D. Clarke, Director of Services
- Mr D. Breen, Director of Services
- Mr J. O’Dwyer, A/Director of Services
- Mr R. McNulty, Director of Services
- Mr T. Kilfeather, Head of Finace
- Mr T. Carroll, Senior Engineer
- Mr K. Larkin, Senior Engineer
- Mr J. McHugh, Senior Engineer
- Ms M. Mc Connell, Senior Executive Officer
- Ms D. McDonagh, Senior Staff Officer
- Ms R. McGrath, Arts Officer
- Mr F. Mac Nabb, Administrative Officer
- Ms S. Malone, Assistant Staff Officer
- Ms L. Conlon, Assistant Staff Officer
The Cathaoirleach, Councillor S. Kilgannon presided.
ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING AND VOTES OF SYMPATHY:
Proposed by Councillor S. Kilgannon
Seconded by Councillor J. Leonard
“That the meeting be adjourned as a mark of respect to Councillor I. Fox and her family on the death of her daughter, Carmelita”.
Proposed by Councillor M. Gormley
Seconded by Councillor G. Murray
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Michael Joe Gaffney on the death of his sister, Rose Morahan”.
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Ann O’Dowd on the death of her mother, Mary Hora”.
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Denis O’Hara on the death of his mother, Rita”.
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Michael Hannon on the death of his mother, Mai”.
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Nora McGrath on the death of her mother, Patricia”.
“That a vote of sympathy be extended to Paddy Rodgers on the death of his wife, Kathleen”.
The members and the County Manager wished to be associated with the votes of sympathy and in particular wished to express sympathy and support to Councillor Fox on the death of her daughter.
The meeting ended at 11.30. The adjourned meeting will be held on 21st January 2008 at 11.00am.
Meeting Date 14/01/2008