There is a disruption to water supply in the Tubbercurry area due to damage to a trunk watermain near the Lough Talt plant.
Disruption to Water Supply - Tubbercurry Area
The following areas are effected,
- Castleoye Trunk water main from Lough Talt treatment plant Tubbercurry,
- Cloonacool, Aclare, Kilmacteige, Annagh, Banada, Curry, Bellaghy, Moylough, parts of Tubbercurry Town.
- All areas between Lough Talt Treatment Plant to Tubbercurry Town along Ballina Road,
- All areas between New Secondary school at Falduff junction to Bellaghy Village along N17,
- Ballymote road and Mountain Road in Tubbercurry Town.
There will also be low water pressure in all other areas supplied from the Lough Talt water Treatment Plant.
It is expected that water supply will be restored to affected areas by late this evening, Thursday 24th March.