How can we help you?
Help from Sligo Office of North Connacht & Ulster Citizens Information Service
- Approaching pension age, need an application, need help in completing the form or unsure what to do?
- My Medical Card is due to expire, what should I do?
- Having difficulty with your service provider, i.e., telephone, energy provider, mobile or service provider & don’t know what to do next?
- Have you booked a holiday and unsure if you are entitled to a refund or not?
- Supports during Covid 19?
- Unsure of your employment rights during Covid-19?
- Worried about paying your bills, who can help, what supports are out there?
- ** Note: This is not a complete list of services offered.**
During this time, our service is OPEN from Monday through Friday 9:30am-5pm via telephone 0761 07 6390 & email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact our service & are worried about call costs, please telephone or email and we will call you back.
This is a free, confidential service. If you need an application form we can post it out to you.
Funded & Supported by the Citizens Information Board