The list of at-risk groups includes the following people.
- are over 60, people over 70 are particularly vulnerable and should cocoon
- have a long-term medical condition - for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, cancer, cerebrovascular disease, renal disease, liver disease or high blood pressure
- have a weak immune system (immunosuppressed)
- have a medical condition that can affect your breathing
- are residents of nursing homes and other long-stay settings
- are in specialist disability care and are over 50 years of age or have an underlying health problem
We are still learning about how coronavirus affects pregnant women and their babies.