Register Your Drinking Water Supply

Do You Have A Private Water Supply?

  1. Is this water supply associated with a public or commercial activity, B&B, shop, school, farm etc?
  2. Does this supply produce greater than 10m3 of water per day?
  3. Does this supply serve more than 50 people?

If you answered is yes to (a), (b) or (c) above 

You need to register your supply with Sligo County Council’s, Environment Section who will advise what your responsibilities are under the  European Union (Drinking Water) Regulations 2014 (PDF) - 2,754 kbs

Register your supply by completing the following form  Water Supply Scheme Registration Form (PDF) - 12 kbs