Minutes of April Ordinary Meeting of Sligo County Council held on Monday 13th April, 2015 at 11 am in The Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo
- Councillor Baker,
- Councillor Bree,
- Councillor Clarke,
- Councillor Gormley,
- Councillor Healy,
- Councillor Keaney,
- Councillor Kilgannon,
- Councillor Lundy,
- Councillor MacManus,
- Councillor Mac Sharry,
- Councillor Mulvey,
- Councillor O’Boyle,
- Councillor O’Grady,
- Councillor Queenan,
- Councillor Scanlon,
- Councillor Taylor.
OFFICIALS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Mr. Ciarán Hayes, Chief Executive (CE)
- Mr. Tom Kilfeather, Director of Services (DOS)
- Ms. Dorothy Clarke, Director of Services (DOS)
- Mr. Bartley Gavin, Acting/ Director of Services (A/DOS)
- Mr. Tom Brennan, Senior Engineer
- Mr. Seamus O’Toole, Senior Executive Engineer (SEE)
- Mr. Kevin Colreavy, Meetings Administrator
- Ms. Karen McMahon, Staff Officer
- Ms. Jo-Anne McGonigle, Assistant Staff Officer (ASO)
The Cathaoirleach, Councillor Joe Queenan presided.
ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING:
Proposed by Councillor D. Bree
Seconded by Councillor R. O’Grady
“That the meeting be adjourned as a mark of respect to former Councillor the late Colette Flanagan’
Members recalled Ms Flanagan’s service to the Council, noting that she was only the second woman to serve on the Council.
Chief Executive Hayes offered his sympathy to the Flanagan family on behalf of the staff.
It was agreed to adjourn the meeting until 11am on Monday 20th April, 2015.
The meeting ended at 11.30am
Meeting Date 13/04/2015