Agenda of Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area Meeting to be held on Monday 18th June 2012 at 12noon
Sligo County CouncilInfrastructural Services DepartmentGovernor's HouseSt Anne's PlaceSligo
Tel: 071- 9111465
Fax: 071- 9141118
12th June, 2012
TO: EACH MEMBER OF THE SLIGO/DRUMCLIFFE ELECTORAL AREA
The Area Committee Meeting for the Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area will be held on Monday, 18th June, 2012 at 12 noonin the Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo to discuss Clár as hereunder.
You are requested to attend.
- To confirm the Minutes of Sligo/Drumcliffe Area Committee Meeting held on the 20th February, 2012. (previously circulated).
- To confirm note of Meeting arranged for 23rd April, 2012 which did not proceed. (note attached).
- Matters arising from Minutes.
- Consideration of planning decisions to grant and to refuse which were made since previous meeting (up to 6.4.12, previously circulated) 7.4.12. to 8.6.12 attached.
- Consideration of major planning applications (up to 10.2.12 previously circulated) – none.
- Consideration of list of An Bord Pleanala decisions made since previous meeting (up to 6.4.12 previously circulated) 7.4.12 to 8.6.12 attached.
- Consideration of the intention to either transfer or lease by Section 183 Notice of Motion, Sligo County Council Land to Grange GAA. (correspondence attached).
- To fix a date and time for the next area committee meeting.
- A.O.B. with the permission of the Cathaoirleach.
Meeting Date 18/06/2012