How to get confirmation that the Roads are, or are not, in the Charge of Sligo County Council
- Make a formal Request in writing giving Eircode details;
- Provide a legible Ordnance survey map (preferably to scale) or Land Registry map with the site/property outlined on the map in colour and the road abutting the property highlighted;
- Payment of the sum of €100.00. – This payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Cheque made payable to Sligo County Council;
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). If you wish to pay by EFT please contact our Roads Department on 071 911 1482 or email@example.com;
- By contacting the Cash Desk of our Finance Department on 071 911 1555 Monday to Friday 10.00 am. to 4.00 p.m.
All postal correspondence should be forwarded to Sligo County Council, Roads & Transportation Section, High Market House, Old Market Street, Sligo, F91 NHE2 or firstname.lastname@example.org