COVID-19 - Finance Department Continuity Plan
- Motor Tax can be renewed online at www.motortax.ie or by posting your Motor Tax renewal to Sligo County Council, Motor Tax
- Motor Tax queries: Telephone: 071 911 1331/1333 or Email: email@example.com
- Traffic queries and appeals against traffic fines Telephone: 071 911 1304/1308 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for parking permits Telephone: 071 911 1305 or Email: email@example.com
Traffic Fines Payments
- Payments for traffic fines can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments or by contacting 071 911 1308 / 1304. A post box has also been provided at County Buildings, Riverside where you can place your traffic fine payment, please ensure you enclose details of the traffic fine with your payment.
- Queries with regard to NPPR Telephone: 071 911 1319 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Services Queries regarding bills issued for fire charges are to be made to
- Payments for fire bills can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments or alternatively by contacting 071 911 1304.
- Queries with regard to housing loans Telephone: 071 911 1309/1135 or Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments on your housing loan account can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments or alternatively by contacting 071 911 1309.
- Queries with regard to commercial rates Telephone: 071 911 1311/1322/1130 or Email: email@example.com
- Payment for commercial rates can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments or alternatively by contacting 071 911 1311 or 071 911 1322.
- Queries with regard to BID levy demands Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments for BID levy can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments
Rents & RAS
- Queries with regard to payment of housing rents Telephone: 071 911 1316/1330/1332 or Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Queries with regard to payment of RAS: Telephone: 071 911 1028
- Payments for housing rent can be made online at www.sligococo.ie/payments or alternatively by contacting 071 9111 1316/1330/1332 and payments for RAS customers can be made by contacting 071 911 1028.
- All account payable queries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a secure post box has been provided at Sligo County Council Offices at County Buildings, Riverside and Teach Laighne, Tubbercurry where you can place any correspondence/payment. If a payment is being enclosed please include your account number, name, contact telephone number and details of what the payment relates to (eg. Rent, RAS, Loans etc). In the case of a traffic fine payment please ensure you include the traffic fine number with the payment.
Should you wish to deal with a member of staff directly, our public offices are open as follows:
Sligo Motor Tax office and cash desk
- 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Tubbercurry Motor Tax office and cash desk
- 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 4pm, Wednesday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)