Agenda of Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area Meeting to be held on Monday 14th February 2011 at 12 noon in the Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo
Comhairle Chontae Shligigh
SLIGO COUNTY COUNCIL
Infrastructural Services Department
St Anne's Place
Telephone: 071 9111465
Fax 071 9141118
e-mail address: email@example.com
9th February, 2011
TO: EACH MEMBER OF THE SLIGO/DRUMCLIFFE ELECTORAL AREA
The Area Committee Meeting for the Sligo/Drumcliffe Electoral Area will be held on Monday, 14th February, 2011 at 12 noon in the Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo to discuss Clár as hereunder. You are requested to attend.
- To confirm the Minutes of Sligo/Drumcliffe Area Committee Meeting held on the 10th December, 2010. (copy attached).
- Matters arising from Minutes.
- Consideration of planning decisions to grant and to refuse which were made since previous meeting (up to 12.11.2010, previously circulated) 13.11.10 to 31.1.11 attached.
- Consideration of major planning applications (up to 12.11.10 previously circulated) 13.11.10 to 31.1.11 attached.
- Consideration of list of An Bord Pleanála decisions made since previous meeting (up to 12.11.10, previously circulated) 13.11.10 to 31.1.11 attached.
- To consider the following Notice of Motion as submitted by Councillor Matt Lyons:
“To ask the area engineer, will funding be provided from the 2011 roads allocation, for the provision of a pedestrian crossing at Calry RC Church, as agreed by Sligo County Council at the October meeting.”
- To fix a date and time for the next area committee meeting.
- A.O.B. with the permission of the Cathaoirleach.
Meeting Date 14/02/2011