Please be aware that Colas Contracting Ltd on behalf of TII are completing sign upgrading works on the N4 Sligo Dual Carriageway between the Summerhill Roundabout in Sligo and Tobar Bhríde Roundabout Collooney (junction of the N4 and N17).
N4 Sligo Dual Carriageway Works
Works commenced on Monday 4th October for approximately 3 weeks. Works are scheduled to take place at night commencing at 7pm. In order to complete these works, there is a requirement to close junctions on and off the dual carriageway. A summary of the works for the coming week is provided below:
Sign Installation Works:
- Monday 11th October – S1 Northbound – Junction Closure - 19:00 to 07:00
- Tuesday 12th October – S2 Northbound – Junction Closure - 19:00 to 07:00
- Wednesday 13th October – S2 Southbound – Junction Closure - 19:00 to 07:00
- Thursday 14th October – S3 Northbound – Junction Closure - 19:00 to 07:00
- Friday 15th October – S3 Northbound – Junction Closure - 19:00 to 07:00
Where junctions are closed, signed diversion routes will be in place each night for the duration of the closure. The N4 mainline carriageway will remain open during the works, albeit down to a single lane at certain times and locations.
Sligo County Council and TII regret any inconvenience caused.