Notice of significant forthcoming Traffic Diversions on the N15 Southbound lane due to planned Construction Works commencing Monday 8th June 2020.
Traffic Diversion for the N4-N15 Sligo Urban Improvement Scheme
Lane Narrowing / Closures:
- Intermittent lane narrowing will continue on the N4 Northbound & Southbound lanes between Rosses Point (R291) junction and Hughes Bridge to facilitate road-marking, signage and footpath/verge works.
- A STOP/GO system will be in place intermittently on the Rosses Point Road (R291) to facilitate verge works during the hours of 10:00 and 16:00 hrs throughout next week. Minor delays are to be expected.
- Lane narrowing will be in operation on Knappagh Road adjacent to the Bus Station entrance to facilitate surfacing re-instatement works between the hours of 19:00 and 07:00 hrs on Wednesday 1st & Thursday 2nd September.
- Lane closure will be in operation on Ted Nealon Road to facilitate surfacing re-instatement works between the hours of 19:00 and 07:00 hrs on Wednesday 1st & Thursday 2nd September.
- Traffic travelling on Adelaide St wishing to access the N4 Inner Relief Road will be diverted via Lord Edward St/Upper John Street.
- Traffic traveling on N4 Inner Relief Road wishing to access Adelaide St will be diverted via Lord Edward St/Upper John Street.
- Diversion signage will be in place
- West Footway closure is in place on the N4 between Ballast Quay (Hughes Bridge) and the Markievicz Road (R870) Junction with diversions in place onto East Footway.
Any queries in relation to traffic management may be made to Fox Building and Engineering Ltd at the following phone number: 087 936 8681.
Sligo County Council apologises for any inconvenience arising from these works.