Following the lifting of Covid Level 5 restrictions, the following arrangements are being made for the re-opening of our public offices:
Reopening of Public Offices
From Tuesday 1st December: Library Services
Call and Collect, counter service, limited browsing and e-services are available in Sligo Central Library and Ballymote Community Library and in Enniscrone Branch Library.
All Library membership is renewed to allow continued access to our e-services. COVID-19 advice prohibits PC access, printing, seating and branch events during Level 3 restrictions.
Tubbercurry Community Library will be closed for all levels of service until February 2021, to facilitate essential buildings works to upgrade our Open Library service with the provision of a meeting room and public toilet.
For enquiries please telephone 071 9111850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join online at www.sligolibrary.ie to access free online events and e-services.
From Wednesday 2nd December: Sligo City Hall, Quay Street
- Public access to offices at Sligo City Hall, including Planning Services, Local Enterprise Office, Community & Economic Development and Heritage Office
From Friday 4th December: Sligo County Hall, Riverside
- Public access to offices at Sligo County Hall will be open to customers from Friday 4th December (to allow for completion of works at Customer Service Desk) as follows:
- The Housing public counter at County Hall will be open 9.30am to 1.00pm
- The Motor Taxation/Finance counters at County Hall will be open 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Motor tax services are also available online at www.motortax.ie
From Friday 4th December: Teach Laighne
- Motor Taxation/Finance offices at Teach Laighne will be open 10am to 12pm Wednesdays to Fridays
Many of Sligo County Council’s services are available on-line, details on www.sligococo.ie