ALAG Grant 2022
Anti Litter Anti Graffiti Grant
Is your group/community or school planning to promote greater public awareness and education in relation to litter and/or graffiti?
If so, you may be eligible for funding under the Anti-Litter & Anti-Graffiti Awareness Grant Scheme 2022. Sligo County Council are now accepting applications under this scheme for projects in Sligo which encourage action against litter through awareness and education.
Projects/activities should focus on the following;
- Projects/activities should seek to promote greater public awareness and education in relation to litter and/or graffiti, and should, as far as possible, have a particular focus on involving schools and young people and on voluntary initiatives by community and environmental groups.
- Projects aimed at highlighting awareness of issues regarding responsible dog ownership in relation to dog fouling issues.
- Anti-litter and anti-graffiti awareness competitions, design a poster competitions (e.g. Schools competitions with the winning designs produced as anti litter posters or anti litter calendars)
- Provision of anti-litter materials (e.g. car litter bins, cigarette butt holders, chewing gum wrappers, anti-litter car stickers, anti-litter stickers for bins)
- Plays, puppet shows, interactive talks, story-telling, art projects, involving schools and young people in anti-litter actions.
- Business and commercial sectors tackling both litter and graffiti at local level.
Application forms and details are available to download below or by contacting the Lorraine Gray on 071911 1457 or Lorraine Fitzgerald on 071 911 143 or email email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 4.00 pm on Friday 15th July, 2022.