3 – Transportation and Infrastructure Policy
Minutes of Strategic Policy Committee 3 – Transportation and Infrastructural Policy Meeting held on Thursday 18th December 2003 at 3.30. p.m.
- Councillor Michael Conlon (Chairperson),
- Councillor Branley,
- Councillor Gormley,
- Councillor McGuinn,
- Mr Kevin Larkin, Senior Engineer
- Mr T Carroll, Senior Engineer
- Mr John O’Dwyer, Senior Executive Officer.
- Mr Seamus Concannon Director of Services
- Mr Rory O’Connor, Irish Business & Employers Confederation.
1. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
Minutes of meeting held on 25th September 2003 having been circulated were taken as read and confirmed on the proposal of Cllr McGuinn, seconded by Cllr Branley and agreed.
2. MATTERS ARISING
3.1. NRA Road Strategy
Letter of 21 November 2003 from the NRA discussed/noted.
3.2. Water Services Programme
Letter of 23 October 2003 from the Office of the Secretary General of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government discussed.
4. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Discussion on Public Lighting – agreed by Committee to table as item for next meeting.
Meeting Date 18/12/2003