Notice under Local Government (Planning & Development Act) 2000 Planning and Development Regulations 2001 Part 8 (as amended SI 600 of 2001) Burton Street / City Gate Link Road
Burton Street / City Gate Link Road
Notice is hereby given that Sligo County Council proposes to construct a Link Road between Burton Street and the Mail Coach Road, South of Sligo City centre.
The Proposed Development includes the following:
- The provision of a 2 lane single carriageway link road incorporating Footpaths and Cycle lanes.
- Installation of Traffic signal junction with pedestrian facilities.
- All necessary drainage works associated with the proposed road development.
- Installation of new public street lighting.
- Upgrade of existing public street lighting.
- The improvement of existing junctions.
- The diversion of services and utilities.
- All ancillary works associated the above.
Plans and full particulars of the proposed development are available for inspection or purchase (at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy) during office hours at the following office of Sligo County Council from Thursday 26th January, 2017 until Thursday 16th March, 2017, both dates inclusive:
- Road Design Office, Business Centre, Market Yard, Sligo.
Submissions and observations in respect of the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development will be situated, may be made in writing to the Director of Infrastructural Services, Sligo County Council, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo to be received within a period of 2 weeks following the expiration of the period of public display but no later than Friday 31st March, 2017.
Persons wishing to seek further clarification on the proposal can do so by contacting Mr. John O’Flaherty, A/Senior Executive Engineer at 071 9111963.
Director of Infrastructure