Revised Opening Times for Sligo Motor Tax Office
Revised opening hours to the public for Sligo Motor Tax office will be introduced from Monday 11th June 2012. From that date the office will be open from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
The new arrangements will ensure a counter service is available to the public for five hours each day, while allowing staff to carry out the various other office duties, including dealing with postal applications for driving licences, motor tax and phone enquiries.
Beat the queues! Renew your motor tax online at www.motortax.ie,
- Did you know that you can conveniently renew your tax online?
- All you require is a Credit / Debit/ Laser Card and have received your tax form in the post with your unique PIN.
- If you have not received an advance reminder in the post you can apply online for a PIN under “PIN Retrieval”
- Online service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Beat the queues! - Post your application
- Post your completed application together with fee and relevant documentation to:
Motor Tax Office, Sligo County Council,CleveraghRetailPark,Sligo (Tel 07191 11830)
Beat the queues! - Pick your time
- You can tax your vehicle in advance of its due date.
- Queue sizes and queuing times are greatly reduced in the middle of the month.
The Cathaoirleach of Sligo County Council Councillor Michael Fleming commended ‘the efficient and friendly service provided by Motor Tax staff’ and also encouraged the public to use the motor tax online service at www.motortax.ie