Conservation Grants 2019
Funding for Heritage Buildings – Applications Invited
Sligo County Council in conjunction with the Department of Culture, Heritage, and the Gaeltacht is now inviting applications for the following grant schemes:
- Historic Structures Fund (HSF) 2019
- Built Heritage Investment Scheme (BHIS) 2019
The categories of structures eligible for assistance are as follows:
- Protected Structures i.e. those structures included in the Record of Protected Structures (RPS) of the Local Authority.
- Proposed Protected Structures i.e. those structures that are proposed for inclusion in the RPS of the Local Authority.
- Structures or works within Architectural Conservation Areas (ACAs), or within the amenity of a National Monument where exceptional circumstances apply.
Full details of both grant schemes and application forms are available below.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 4pm Thursday 31st January 2019.
Any queries can be directed by email only to: Siobhán Ryan, Heritage Officer, Sligo County Council at email@example.com
Historic Structures Fund 2019 (HSF 2019)
The primary focus of the Historic Structures Fund will be on the conservation and enhancement of historic structures and buildings for communities and the public.
Full details on the terms and conditions of the scheme are available in Circular HSF 2019 - Historic Structures Fund. Grant applications can be made using - HSF 2019 Application Form A. Both are available on the links below:
Built Heritage Investment Scheme 2019 (BHIS 2019)
The Built Heritage Investment Scheme is designed as a support to owners and custodians in caring for our built heritage and ensuring that it is protected into the future.
Full details on the terms and conditions of the scheme are available in BHIS 2019 Circular- Built Heritage Investment Scheme 2019 Guidance Circular. BHIS 2019 Appendix 1 – sets out the qualifying and non qualifying works. Grant applications can be made using - BHIS 2019 Appendix II Application Form. All are available on the links below: